20 Oct Newborn Photos Hobart – Charli
Finding the perfect photographer for your Newborn in Hobart might be tricky. I get it. So many photographers out there with different styles, different pricing and lots of options for packages. How do you choose?
Here is some info about me and my way of doing newborn baby photography:
- my style is a bit different – I like to combine both natural images with posed/prop images for lots of variety
- I mostly use neutral, earthy colours but sometimes like to add a little colour to my setups especially when requested by baby’s parents.
- I have a large collection of beautiful fabrics, wraps, outfits, headbands and hats in my studio, everything required for the perfect newborn session.
- I keep my poses natural and easy to ensure baby’s comfort at all times.
- Family and sibling poses are included in each session
- I am an Accredited Professional Photographer with the AIPP (read more here) and was also recently awarded 2017 Tasmanian Newborn Photographer of the Year
- I am insured and immunised against Whooping Cough
- I have 8 years of experience
- After your session I will carefully select the best images, edit them and you will be invited back to my studio, so I can help you select the best way to display your beautiful newborn baby’s images.
If you are interested in discussing your newborn’s first photographs with me, please contact me here.
Now let’s take a look at the beautiful images captured at Charli’s newborn session. She was such a sweetheart!
Don’t forget to leave Charli some love in the comments below