The Tasmanian Rainbow Baby Project
What does the term Rainbow Baby mean?
A “Rainbow Baby” is a baby born to a family after the loss of an angel baby due to either miscarriage, stillbirth or premature death.
In 2003 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Amber who sadly passed away at 20 days old. Later the following year I gave birth to my rainbow baby. He will tell you himself that the reason he came along was to make us smile again.
I’m honoured to have the opportunity to give back to families who are expecting a rainbow baby through my passion of capturing newborns and give them a wonderful gift that will be cherished.
Peta Nikel Photography is offering one Rainbow Baby Gift Session per month to eligible families.
Please apply or nominate a family at least 6-8 weeks in advance of due date to be considered. (currently taking submissions for September 2019 onwards)
Rainbow Baby Gift Sessions include:
- A complimentary weekday studio newborn session (up to 2.5 hours)
- Five fully edited high resolution digital files (photographer’s choice)
- An 8×12″ print (photographer’s choice)
- The option to upgrade package including siblings and parents at a heavily discounted price
- Session to take place at my Honeywood studio within 2 weeks of baby’s arrival
- Session will be on a weekday morning at a time mutually agreed upon.
- Final images selected by photographer
To apply or nominate a family for a Rainbow Baby gift session please complete the form below;
In loving memory of my beautiful daughter Amber and all the precious angel babies.