Finding the perfect photographer in the Hobart area for your Newborn’s first photos might be tricky. I get it. So many photographers out there with different styles, different pricing and lots of options for packages. How do you choose?
Here is some info about me and my way of doing newborn baby photography:
- I describe my style as classic and timeless. I like to combine both natural/neutral images with posed/prop images for lots of variety
- I mostly use neutral, earthy colours but sometimes like to add a little colour to my setups especially when requested by baby’s parents.
- I have a large collection of beautiful fabrics, wraps, outfits, headbands and hats in my studio, everything required for the perfect newborn session.
- I keep my poses natural and easy to ensure baby’s comfort at all times.
- Family and sibling poses are included in each session at no extra cost
- I am an Accredited Professional Photographer with the AIPP (read more here) and was also recently awarded 2017 Tasmanian Newborn Photographer of the Year
- I am insured and immunised against Whooping Cough
- I have over 8 years of experience
- After your session I will carefully select the best images, edit them and you will be invited back to my studio, so I can help you select the best way to display your beautiful newborn baby’s images.
If you are interested in discussing your newborn’s first photographs with me, please contact me here.
Now let’s take a look at the gorgeous images we captured at Billie’s newborn session. She was so precious!